Lost my dog

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Lost my dog

Postby katy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Manchesteral wrote:Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Katy, I lost one of my C0ckers last year, he's buried in our back garden now !
I love COckers, many around here have them. They seem to make good pets.

If I were to adopt again I would like to get another from Spain but it's the hassle of getting them over. I am looking after a friend's three dogs next week for a few days whilst she is in New Zealand. the regular pet sitter is busy, they are cute but little ...gers. My dog loved them running around him, sometimes I wondered if the neutering in Spain worked :mrgreen:

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:02 pm

katy wrote:
Manchesteral wrote:Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Katy, I lost one of my C0ckers last year, he's buried in our back garden now !
I love COckers, many around here have them. They seem to make good pets.

If I were to adopt again I would like to get another from Spain but it's the hassle of getting them over. I am looking after a friend's three dogs next week for a few days whilst she is in New Zealand. the regular pet sitter is busy, they are cute but little ...gers. My dog loved them running around him, sometimes I wondered if the neutering in Spain worked :mrgreen:
I've had many C0ckers, absolutely lovely companions if you get one though be prepared to go hunting for your missing socks and underwear, C0ckers are only truly happy when the have something in their mouth, bit like me really :lolno:

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 pm

katy wrote:I like this poem

You no longer greet me,
As I walk through the door.
You're not there to make me smile,
To make me laugh anymore.
Life seems quiet without you,
You were far more than a pet.
You were a family member, a friend