Mowsers cat

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Campo Steve
Andalucia Guru

Mowsers cat

Postby Campo Steve » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:30 pm

After the sad passingaway of Mowser, Mrs Mowser is looking for a home for their cat. TOOTS IS 6 YEARS OLD, BLACK AND VERY affectionate. The vet is apprehensive about him travelling to UK.although he has a pet passpport and all vaccinations are up to date. If anyone might be able to help I will pass info on to Mrs Mowser. Thank you
I've got an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one!

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Mowsers cat

Postby Wicksey » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:59 pm

He's a young cat, so why is the vet not sure about him travelling back to the UK? It would be another sadness to have to leave the cat behind in Spain.

Campo Steve
Andalucia Guru

Postby Campo Steve » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:36 pm

He was a village cat and nervous and the vet thinks his nerves wouldn't do him any good onthe long journey
I've got an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one!

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun May 01, 2016 9:15 am

If you havnt already you could contact CAS, axarquia animal rescue. Etc. They have websites were they advertise animals needed homes. Also facebook pages

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Mon May 02, 2016 11:01 am

I think she should take him, of course he will be nervous, but if he is in a large carrier with some of his things in it he will get through it OK and he could have a tranquilizer to help him. It would be a great shame to leave him behind with someone else and with so many cats needing homes in Spain.
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"