More Mouths to Feed..

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Re: More Mouths to Feed..

Postby BENIDORM » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:46 am

For anyone interested..

We are now down to 3 cats to feed, all of the others have gone to loving forever homes, hopefully.

One casualty unfortunately, he got knocked down by a stupid youth driving too fast, I hope that he is now at rest in a better place....the cat I mean, not the youth.. :(

A few weeks ago a mum cat dropped a beautiful little white cat with bright blue eyes at our door.
I immediately put a photo of it on facebook and within an hour it was off to a new home, good animal loving family who I know.
Power of the internet... :thumbup:
Saludos,
Museo de Gordon and cat rest home.

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 pm

And then there were TWO, well regulars,plus a few chancers who call at my Cat Bistro Cafe.

I'm really pleased that so many of my cat family have gone to new homes, but I do miss the sea of cat faces at the museum door every day, but also grateful that my work load has dropped a little, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment ,with one thing and another.
Saludos,
Gordon.Chief multi-tasker at home and museum. :shock:

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:14 pm

Just a little update on the Museum Cat soup kitchen.

Well we still have our regular 2 fat cats , plus 3 more who only arrive once a day, but they all now look clean and healthy..

Also we are getting regular visits from a couple of street dogs, both young Podencos, so I've put a separate bowl of dog food outside, clearly marked Dog, just so the cats don't get confused.... :D

I think that the new pet laws will end up with more abandoned animals on the streets, how sad... :(

Saludos,
Gordon....Waif and stray collector....