Books by David Searl

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
Jool
Andalucia Guru

Books by David Searl

Postby Jool » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 pm

David, I have seen You and Your property in Spain and You and the Law in Spain (2009-10) - is there an updated version of the former and is the latest edition of You and the Law.... 2010-11 and about to be launched?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: Books by David Searl

Postby Enrique » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi Jool,
Some info...................

http://www.santanabooks.com/search/node/david+searl
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Postby Jool » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi Enrique, thanks - I always seem to have the knack of buying the previous edition of these kind of books and it is superceded in a few months then......so this is the latest edition and update then and is the very latest one for this year, nothing more til next year?

http://www.santanabooks.com/node/82

It seems the update is in place of a full book for this year as the 20th edition is so comprehensive and the update simply does just that, updates it, so I have now answered my own questions with some brilliant help from Enrique, thank you

DavidSearl
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DavidSearl » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 am

FROM DAVID SEARL

FOR JOOL AND ENRIQUE

Well, you seem to have figured it out. Yes, if you go to the Santana website, you can order the 20th Edition Update for €9.90, which will bring your 20th (2010) edition up to date. (Except they made radar detectors illegal 10 minutes after we went to press, so I am already behind). You can also order the two books together at a special rate. The 20th Edition alone costs €19.90. Or you can buy the Update from Book World or Corte Ingles or various bookstores. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to promote the Update here.

Good luck with it, David Searl
You and the Law in Spain