whats going on?? busy busy busy

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Big Col
Andalucia.com Amigo

whats going on?? busy busy busy

Postby Big Col » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

So far this year moving folks to UK has been busy but bookings to Spain being very quite,

But Just today, afher bookings to Spain being quite, have had 3 confirmed removals today! bookings for beginning of March, 2 in mijas!! and 1 in Baza

reminds me years ago, could wait hours for your bus, then 1/2 a dozen turn up :lol: !!!

is there a feel good factor coming on :thumbup:

Big Col

jimbothescot
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: whats going on?? busy busy busy

Postby jimbothescot » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi Col,

I think you are right,I am certainly taking more people back,but I`m getting a lot of enquiries coming in again and confirmed bookings as far ahead as April at the moment.
While we can say business is business and doesn`t matter whether it`s going to or coming from Spain,there is often sadness when I`m loading the lorry for UK as someones dreams have been shattered.Loading up in the UK has a buzz of excitement about it and I can feel that buzz from the customers as they head off on a new chapter in their life.

Jimbo

Big Col
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: whats going on?? busy busy busy

Postby Big Col » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi there Jimbo

A big welcome to the forum,Yes Tony did pass on your wishes, thankyou very much.
Im getting there! life is precious, which as on your post its upsetting to have taken so many folks back to the UK dreams shattered.

But it has come a shock this last 2/3 days there does seem to be a buzz of excitment and interest again.

Jimbo ! you also have a good following on the forum,

wishing you all the best

Big Col