Usbourne Children's Book here in Spain

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
Clairew27

Usbourne Children's Book here in Spain

Postby Clairew27 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to post and tell you all that I am an Organiser with Usbourne Children's books and I'm doing really well. Whether you want to book an event (event hosts receive a % of free books) at a school, nursery, library, home, cafe or anywhere else give me a shout I have a great range of books in stock and with around 2000 titles to choose from in the catalogue there really is something for everyone.

I am also looking for people to join me in promoting and selling these wonderful books.

So if you are looking for great quality books for your children or would like to learn more about Usbourne and how you can earn some extra money, please get in touch.

I am having a great time visiting schools and nurseries and receiving some wonderful thank you emails from customers too,

thanks for reading,

Claire :wave:

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Re: Usbourne Children's Book here in Spain

Postby Mowser » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Zzzzzz ... pay for your adverst ya cheapskate.
Dave

ValL
Resident

Re: Usbourne Children's Book here in Spain

Postby ValL » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Some get jumped on, some get ignored and nearly all get removed. I am sure it is against forum rules, they have a place you can adertise I believe.