Pre paying for Gas Bottle

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
bkeo1
Andalucia.com Amigo

Pre paying for Gas Bottle

Postby bkeo1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 am

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if your can pre pay (or pay online) for your gas bottle to be delivered? Have a place in Estepona and usually drive/pay and collect... Fine when I'm there.... But sometimes I'm not and some of my family/parents may be using the place... So it would be perfect if I needed a replacement to order and pay on line (or by phone) for it to be delivered?? Could leave the empty outside my apt door....

I am aware that you can have a contact but understand that there are inspections etc involved... Just looking or a quick solution...

Any view :?:

Campo Steve
Andalucia Guru

Re: Pre paying for Gas Bottle

Postby Campo Steve » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 am

I am aware that you can have a contact but understand that there are inspections etc involved
Technically you should have a contract, which involves your gas appliances being inspected, before you have a gas bottle in the first place. Contracts, and therefore the inspections, are renewable every five years. Without it your insurance would likely be invalid if something goes wrong.
I've got an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one!