Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Go to this page:

http://www.palemoon.org/download-ng.shtml

and select the fifth option in the panel, 'The Pale Moon Project', or click here to go directly to the download file:

http://relmirror.palemoon.org/release/p ... taller.exe

I prefer exe files to zip files. You can actually select any of the options in the download panel. They are just different mirror sites but the the ones stated to be 'Direct Download Link' take you straight to the same .exe file. This is probably the safest and easiest option.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi,
Looks like the "new" version of Form 210 actually works with the Latest Browsers.

Windows 7 SP1 64bit IE 10 works ok.

One final test will be on Windows 8 64bit IE10...watch this space......... :shock:

Contrary to the MS marketing..............

"Internet Explorer 10 starts and loads sites almost instantly. It brings a fluid responsiveness to the web that feels totally new. Everything you want to do on the web is a swipe, tap, or click away."

I can see why you don't even install this one Beach...........as teacher would say....could do a lot better. :(
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Ok final test...........

Windows 8 IE10 works ok.............make sure you have Java installed.

Must say Beach........ IE 10 works a lot better on Windows 8.........acceptably good.......... :shock:

I Promise to get out more............ :D

darjatrading
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby darjatrading » Sun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Dear Beachcomber 13 05 19
Thanks for your kind assistance for downloading Pale Moon 20.0.1, and as guidance of FAQ
I did "False" to "True".

I have 2 questions :

When I tried through Pale Moon to begin filing form 210, but it came this message :

El navegador no dispone de Máquina Virtual Java
Su navegador no dispone de Máquina Virtual Java instalada o ésta no está habilitada.
Puede descargarse la última versión de Java en http://java.sun.com/webapps/getjava/Bro ... t=java.com.
Beachcomber wrote:Go to this page:

When trying download Java it come different Java alternatives to down load. I appreciate if you kindly advise, which sort Java program is a requirement, for your information I have Window Vista Home.

2- The 210 forms came in Spanish text ? is there any link to come to an English text of 210 ?

Thanks indeed for your kind assistance.

############################################################

http://www.palemoon.org/download-ng.shtml

and select the fifth option in the panel, 'The Pale Moon Project', or click here to go directly to the download file:

http://relmirror.palemoon.org/release/p ... taller.exe

I prefer exe files to zip files. You can actually select any of the options in the download panel. They are just different mirror sites but the the ones stated to be 'Direct Download Link' take you straight to the same .exe file. This is probably the safest and easiest option.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

You probably need to enable Java in Pale Moon. Go to 'Tools>Addons', click on 'Plugins' and ensure Java is enabled. If it is not there you will need to download from here:

http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

The latest version is Version 7 Update 21. Ensure you have the right one for your operating system (32 or 64 bit)

The English version of the form is here:

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... tml?idi=EN
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 19, 2013 6:02 pm

The Link in the FAQ's comes up in English.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Yes, it does. I had forgotten that. Perhaps he means the error messages which come up in Spanish regardless of the language version of the form.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 19, 2013 6:56 pm

The "new" version of the Form 210 works out of the box. I did no modes to the IE versions I tested.

Make sure the Browser you use has Java plugin.

:!:
darjartrading:: when you get the Form working and input your date make sure you save a copy, so then you can import this info and just change the dates for next year.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Yes, it also works for me without doing the about:config tweak. If others can confirm this I will remove that part from the FAQ.

You need to have Javascript enabled as well but that is a different error message from the Java one.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi,
Have just run the Form 210 through a "clean" un-tweaked Palemoon 20.0.1 and the Form validates ready to print off. So looks like they (AEAT) have sorted ............well done lads... :D

OK had the usual "Can't be trusted site"..............but then again if you can't trust AEAT who can you trust......... :lol:

darjatrading
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby darjatrading » Tue May 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Dear Enrique 13 05 21

Thanks for your kind assistance, I managed to validate my declaration in the form 210 for myself.
Then I used the frame to file my wife declaration (only changing, NIF, name, birthday, phone number etc..
and then to validate in PDF form a message rised that filing will be saved on the previous, which
I agreed.

Now I have printed both declarations, but I am suspicious that my wife declaration has erased mine declaration due to I have not changed my declaration file in my comuter.

Do you think what should I do ?
Is my declaration valid ? or should I file again for myself by changing my wife declaration file name ?
Enrique wrote:The "new" version of the Form 210 works out of the box. I did no modes to the IE versions I tested.

darjartrading:: when you get the Form working and input your date make sure you save a copy, so then you can import this info and just change the dates for next year.

darjatrading
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby darjatrading » Tue May 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Dear Enrique 13 05 21

Thanks for your kind assistance, I managed to validate my declaration in the form 210 for myself.
Then I used the frame to file my wife declaration (only changing, NIF, name, birthday, phone number etc..
and then to validate in PDF form a message rised that filing will be saved on the previous, which
I agreed.

Now I have printed both declarations, but I am suspicious that my wife declaration has erased mine declaration due to I have not changed my declaration file in my comuter.

Do you think what should I do ?
Is my declaration valid ? or should I file again for myself by changing my wife declaration file name ?
Thanks in advance for your kind guidance.

Darjatrading
Enrique wrote:The "new" version of the Form 210 works out of the box. I did no modes to the IE versions I tested.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue May 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi darjartrading,
From reading your post you have printed off both your from and the one for the wife so you're ready to go to bank and pay........... :D
Normally when you save the "data" is it saved with your NIE number and the year, so you should have one for both of you. As long as you have one saved you can use it again next year to pre-load the form and save typing in loads of data and just change the dates, names and NIE info.

darjatrading
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby darjatrading » Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi Enrique 13 05 22
Thanks for your kind and valuable advices, now I have printed both forms,
and tomorrow will submit to the bank for payment.

Wishing you and Beachcomber all the best.

Best regards
Darjatrading

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 pm

If you have the adhesive labels from the tax office take on of these as well. You do not need them for the form but the bar code readers often don't work and some banks require the 'anagrama' shown on the labels to be able to process the payment.
Let's go Brandon!

concorde
Resident

Postby concorde » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 pm

It's that time of year again, so thought I'd better get cracking with my 210.

Brought last years completed form up from my downloads and hoped it was just a matter of changing dates, amounts etc.

thought it was too good to be true :( , since it had been all validated etc with a receipt no. etc.

It was the only place I'd saved it so what can I do except download another form?

Even trawled though last years posts on this topic and it was indeed the end of June when I had some problems but cracked it in the end.

Edited
Doh!!! Just realised reading the info printed off last year re tax etc, that the copy would be in my C drive, marked AEATand files marked X********, however I can't open them even in firefox, which I'd used to download and complete etc.
I'm always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi concorde,
You open the link in FAQ's so you then have a blank form 210, then you use the forms
" Option: Import File Dat"....... tab at the top of the form to load last years data, amend year and numbers and you will be good to go......... 8)

Just ran it through with Firefox 21.0 and its good to go...... :D

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Don't forget that the tax rate is now 24,75% (Box 21) so you have to change that as well as the amounts in boxes 22, 24, 28 and 31. If your valor catastral has increased you also have to change the amount in Box 4.
Let's go Brandon!

concorde
Resident

Postby concorde » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi Enrique, thanks for your help, again!

Tried to do all the things mentioned in the forum before I bothered everyone again.
However although I seem to have Java in my programmes, the link to AEAT says I still need it. Went to the link they suggested but not sure which one I need as there are lots of Java downloads.

The last one I have is Java7 Update 17 on 9th March 2013
I'm always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi concorde,
Java 7 upd 21 is the one you need.

If you have problems downloading the web version installer use the off-line one , download and then install.

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Java plugin should then show up in your Browser.