Tax Form Modelo 210

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
phil16c
Tourist

Re: Tax Form Modelo 210

Postby phil16c » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Thanks for your reply and link, afraid I get the following msg -

(Error code: ssl_error_handshake_failure_alert)
I'm using Firefox and java is up to date, no other problems???

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:09 pm

That is probably because you do not have a digital certificate installed.

Does the normal link work:

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... tml?idi=ES
Let's go Brandon!

phil16c
Tourist

Postby phil16c » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:25 pm

yes that does, I used it to fill our 210 forms in earlier and have saved them to pen to print off. The facility to be able to pay if we are not in Spain would be helpful.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 pm

See my reply in your other thread regarding the installation of digital certificates. It looks as though it is not installed.
Let's go Brandon!

phil16c
Tourist

Postby phil16c » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:04 pm

okay thanks, I'll have a look

captaintpgc

Postby captaintpgc » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Enrique, beachcomber you are stars. I managed to fill in the form and generate the PDF and instructions from your info. No mean effort for me!!!
Instructions say to write by hand the NIF and sign all copies. I can see where to sign obviously but where do I write the NIF, by the signatures?
Also, I'm in the UK until the new year so would it be acceptable for me to post the forms to the bank in Spain with a copy of my passport and covering letter and self addressed envelope.?

Regards
Ray

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:57 pm

You write the NIE number in the blank box marked NIF just to left of the barcode on two of the forms. On the third form it is printed by the program.

You will need to check with your bank that they will accept the forms by post. Some will and debit your account but others will not. Failing that could you send the money and forms to a friend in Spain? It can be paid at any bank and not necessarily your own.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 am

Hi Beachcomber,
Any chance of adding the "where to put NIE" picture in the FAQ on Form 210.......... :?:

Gets asked a lot..........hopefully the Form will get an update for next year and the program will do it.

Thanks
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:17 am

Good idea.

I think the idea is that writing in the number is a security measure. It states in the AEAT instructions that are generated with the form that the numbers should be written in. If it was programming error it probably wouldn't say this.
Let's go Brandon!

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Yikes .... deadline close! When I sign and send the 210 (online version with cert and asking to debit my account) I get an error back saying 'Errors detected ... Domiciliación fuera de plazo'

Anyone seen this before and can give me some hints as to what it is referring to and how to resolve?

Many thanks in advance,

Mike

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi Mike.M,
No pressure then................. :shock:

Have you a NRC code from your Bank......... :?:

http://andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... RC#p329284

Not done this procedure so hope Beachcomber will see your Post..........

PS: Write yourself a Memo to do the Form 210 earlier next year............. :idea:

Happy New Year......and may all your fines be small ones.......... 8)

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:28 pm

I haven't done it that way either but this error message would signify that you have the year or the date wrong and isn't actually anything to to with the NRC.

The 'Ejercicio de devengo' should be 2013 and the 'Fecha de devengo' 31122014.

Try generating a form in the normal way (ie, not trying to pay online) and see if you get the same error.

If not then it is a problem with the bank. The programs of some banks think that the payment should be made between 1st May and 30th June as with resident taxes and will give this error even when paying in cash at the bank.
Let's go Brandon!

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi Beach .... Hi Enrique,

Well I've tried fiddling around with everything (it's not like I haven't done this before) but alas the same error appeared. Beach ... I guess you meant the 'Fecha de Devengo' should be 31122013

Beach ..... you may well be right about the systems expectation of date ranges ... this error has certainly appeared for others but on different modelos.

Enrique .... I take on board what you say about 'pulling my finger out' earlier ..... whether it sinks in for next year though .... is another question :)

Given all this and the need to scuttle out of the house now to a meeting; I will try the manual options tomorrow ..... I also believe there is a method of submitting the return electronically but making the payment via online banking, then telling AEAT .... this I'll look into tomorrow.

Once more unto the breach ..... but tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Mike

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Yes, I did mean 31122013, sorry.

I'm not quite clear if you are trying to submit the form with or without a digital certificate.

If you try the forms manually at least you can tie it down to whether it is a problem with the form or the bank payment.
Let's go Brandon!

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi Beach ... I was trying to file a return with electronic cert using the link https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... tml?idi=EN

I also tried out your suggestion of generating a manual one, using the link https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... tml?idi=En, which worked fine, which would seem to indicate that it is probably an issue with BBVA.

So now to figure out how this NRC thing works if I pay through BBVA's online banking.

Many thanks for your and Enrique's help in diagnosis.

Mike

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 pm

OK .... I think I've got to the root cause of this.

I tried online at BBVA but they point me to the AEAT website to perform the online payment.

For those in the future who need to make a payment and get an NRC, then the payment instructions can be found at https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/s ... 2011111351 .... there's a link about half way down the doc, entitled 'Pago de impuestos' which will take you to the payment page at https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AE ... ZI01.shtml

When I tried 'Autoliquidaciones - Pago mediante cargo en cuenta', it told me that the NIF on the account didn't match my electronic certificate NIF. This I can now understand, as BBVA use my passport number as an identifier.

I'll try paying by card instead an see if I have success .... will report back

Mike

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:15 pm

The card payment option also threw an error .... I guess for the same reason. Additionally, I tried a UK Bank card and as expected, it liked this even less.

Anyhows ... a handy page for non resident tax payments for different modelos is here -> https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AE ... IRNR.shtml

You need an electronic cert and as I have found out, your bank need to ensure that the NIE on your cert is the identifier that the bank uses.

In spain in Jan so will have to pay at the bank then.

Kind regards,

Mike

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi Mike.M,

Some Members think they paid "online" a few months back, with the 31-December payment day , they will know if successful in a few days when their accounts take the hit.

THEN.... hopefully they will write up a detailed procedure on "How I paid my Form 210 non-resident tax without the expense of travelling to Spain"..................... :D

darjatrading
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby darjatrading » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi Everybody

Wonder if for the From 210 the "Tipo de gravamen ley IRNR % " for year 2015 has changed, or it is the same as last year 24,75% ?

If is there other changes appreciate your valuable comments.

Best regards

Darja

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:00 pm

The rate stays the same for fiscal year of 2014 (returns submitted in 2015) but is due to be reduced to 20% for 2015 and 19% for 2016 for non-resident property owners who are citizens of European Union member states. Citizens of non European Union member states will revert to 24%.
Let's go Brandon!