Long term Apartment rental in Fuengirola

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
mal1601

Long term Apartment rental in Fuengirola

Postby mal1601 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:09 pm

I am travelling to Fuengirola in a couple of weeks time to try and find a 3 bedroomed apartment to rent for between 6 months and a year. I would like to know if there are good areas to rent in, or alternatively any areas to avoid. Also, I would be grateful for any advice on renting in Fuengirola and particularly any reputable agents that you would recommend. I would like to rent an apartment near the beach and with a community pool/garden and have a budget of up to 1000 Euros per month. Any advice would be most welcome. Mal1601

mal1601

Re: Long term Apartment rental in Fuengirola

Postby mal1601 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Thanks for all your replies to my question....what a great help this forum has been....not!!

If this is the welcome you get from Andalucía, I think I will go somewhere else!!

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Sorry you didn't get any help. Most people on here live in rural areas around Axarquia. I can't help either but I know someone who rented through Mendoza Inmobiliario in Los Boliches. They have been there for decades.
Good luck.

Buffy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Buffy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 pm

I wouldn't recommend any agents anywhere after what I've just been through. I would advise you look on line and just get everything in writing. I get the idea that there are more places to rent than perspective tenants. Having said that, I don't have experience of Fuengirola. Good luck though

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Well, perhaps with an attitude like that no one will offer advice.

mal1601

Postby mal1601 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Thanks to Buffy and Katy for your reply's. Costakid (whoever you are), you're time would be better employed giving advice instead of judging....get a life.

Took my own advice and went to Murcia. Much friendlier and more responsive and helpful. Now settled in my apartment.

Can someone tell me how to take myself off this forum now please, or feel free to remove me!

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 am

The sooner you leave the better. We do not need ars= =oles like you on here. I hope your very happy you troll.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:36 am

And 1 more thing Mal, if you were serious about Fuengirola you would not have gone to Murcia. A completely different part of Spain.
Im thinking of moving to Birmingham, oh no I will now go to Glasgow.