coastal holiday home between Malaga and Almeria

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
morrika

coastal holiday home between Malaga and Almeria

Postby morrika » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Would appreciate any feedback on the pros and cons of the coastal towns between Malaga and Alemeria to help us select a destination for the purchase of a family holiday home. Can't afford Nerja but looking for a similar medium size low key Spanish destination not completely taken over by international high rise development. Am checking out Salobrena and Aguadulce at the moment and any insights into these or other beach resorts along this coastline would be really helpful. Many thanks

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: coastal holiday home between Malaga and Almeria

Postby costakid » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:13 am

La Cala Del Moral, Rincon Del La Victoria both have everything and close links to Malaga. Benajarrafe is lovely but further east of Malaga.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:45 pm

I second benjarrafe. the front is really nice although only small but all the towns run into one on the coast road which makes for a nice drive or cycle.

what sortvof property are you looking for as there are bargins to be had around nerja

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 am

I will say the front at Salobrena where all the apartments are is like a ghost town in the winter. The town is nice tho.

megan242
Tourist

Postby megan242 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi

I've sent you a pm with a link to a website about buying in the different areas between Malaga and Almeria. If you don't get the message, let me know and I'll resend it.

Good luck in your search

Megan