Malagacar.com car park warning

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
ashtondav
Resident

Malagacar.com car park warning

Postby ashtondav » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:13 pm

As a sometime fan of malagacar.com, I decided to use their parking service as I had to return to the uk for 3 days. We arrived at their office on Friday at 11:00 - and it was packed. The queue wound round the office and went outside the building. I estimated the wait would be just over an hour.

I gave up after 20 minutes and parked it next door at Picasso parking. No queue.

But beware the queues at malagacar.com if picking up a car hire. Bear in mind this was out of season - they may put more staff on in peak season. Nevertheless this, and other recent experiences are putting me off them. Trouble is, who to use? Autoclick and Centauro seem to be favourites, possibly firefly and Goldcar IF they really have improved their customer service.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Malagacar.com car park warning

Postby costakid » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:16 pm

so are you endorsing Picasso?

jaycecampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jaycecampo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:49 pm

We use Picasso. Have used them 3 times now. The service and price is excellent.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Yes Picasso looked very good. Mind you I would have been happy with Malagacar if the queue had been an hour shorter!