A few Granada transport questions

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
olive
Andalucia Guru

A few Granada transport questions

Postby olive » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:21 am

First one is regarding the tram system. I caught the tail end of something on Tv and wondered if it was partially or fully open? If so is there a park and ride facility?

Second question concerns the huge roadworks project that has recommenced to the left (West) of the city. Is this an outer ring road? It is most noticeable between Santa Fe and the inner ring road. Also on the motorway from North Granada heading West. If it is a ring road to relieve the inner ring road has anyone seen where it will break into the motorway south , perhaps Suspiro del Moro or the Sierra Nevada junction?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: A few Granada transport questions

Postby Enrique » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:36 am

Hi olive,
The bit I've seen is the Pinos Puente Bypass that will connect the N-432 to the A-92 just before the Granada Airport turn, in the region of the Santa Fe turn off so that would tie in with your Santa Fe to Granada bit.

GR-43 Access road North-western access to Granada Pinos Puente (N-432)—*—Granada (A-92G)...........work in progress...... :D
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.