Del Paso - Beware !!!

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Re: Del Paso - Beware !!!

Postby Pamela1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Ashtondav ...You hit the nail on the head..you're right about going direct, all you have to do is compare the brokers price against the direct price and wow what a difference...

Everyone has their own take on the various car-hire companies..Some have had few problems whereas some have had an awful experience...I for one will not go with Malagacar,com in the future...My outcome to such an awful experience which i shared on another thread was a mere 25 Euro voucher...I can easily get a different car hire for much less...They got too big too fast!

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Just back from Malaga having hired a car from Centauro for 8 days. Total cost 63€, with no hassle about not taking insurance and no queues. Full/full petrol policy. A pleasant little Fiat 500 which was scratched all over but all meticulously noted at time of hire. Also, because I have hired from them before they had all my details so there was not the usual 15 minutes of keyboard tapping before getting the keys to the car.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Agree with costakid, if the card issuer ie visa etc think you're being screwed they can withold payment