Los Prados station, Málaga

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Miro
Andalucia Guru

Los Prados station, Málaga

Postby Miro » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm

The last couple of times I've taken the train to Málaga (Fuengirola - Málaga line) there has been an announcement that this train will not be stopping at Los Prados station. I had to find it on Google maps to even know where it is, and as far as I can tell, it's not on the Fuengirola line and never has been. Anyone know why this announcement?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

country boy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Los Prados station, Málaga

Postby country boy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Los Prados is on our line...Malaga-Alora, for us it's the first stop after Victoria Kent going North. It is where the railway works are. There used to be a halt there for the Fuengirola trains but not for years now. It wasn't all trains just a few, they also stopped at the Freight terminal at the airport.

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Re: Los Prados station, Málaga

Postby Miro » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Must be an old announcement recording revival. Very confusing though!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.