Ryanair and extra bags

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Ryanair and extra bags

Postby Wicksey » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:24 am

I think Easyjet at Gatwick is further than Ryanair at Stansted. They seem to have the furthest outpost of a gate which means you have to go up and over a huge bridge that the planes go under and seemingly walk for ages. I have to make sure I have comfortable walking shoes on!

Vueling seats are even closer together than Ryanair. I am only 5' and I only have a few inches space between my knees and the seat in front. Last time we flew there was a tall Danish man beside me who was completely wedged into his seat. He had arrived from Copenhagen to Malaga on Ryanair, and then straight onto Vueling for the Canaries, and he said Ryanair had more legroom.

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Re: Ryanair and extra bags

Postby Miro » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:21 pm

What makes me laugh is that they (all airlines) still trot out the safety instructions before departure even though nobody pays any attention, and still include the brace position for emergency landings, even though this is only possible for very small children. And as for what to do when landing on water....somebody's been watching too many Tom Hanks movies!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.