Form 790 payment residencia

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
jaycecampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Form 790 payment residencia

Postby jaycecampo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:57 pm

Has anyone recently been to the police station in Fuengirola for residencia recently ? I have downloaded and completed EX18 but need the 790 012 for payment. Is this OK or do I have to get all the forms from the police station ? Thanks in anticipation...

fyfin
Resident

Re: Form 790 payment residencia

Postby fyfin » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:05 am

I'm not too sure as I think some offices still want to see the old fashioned form. There is a download and a box to tick which I believe would be this one
.Certificado de registro de residente comunitario o Tarjeta de residencia de familiar de un ciudadano de la Unión.

https://sede.policia.gob.es:38089/Tasa7 ... rioNew.jsp
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:16 am

Hi,

FYI
Firefox will say fyfin link is non secure you will need to move forward and Get Certificate then site opens.

As pointed out in the past all Spanish Government sites have this problem when first accessed ......... :(
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

jaycecampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jaycecampo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Thanks. I eventually got through to the police station in Fuengirola on the second day of trying to book my appointment. ' no appointments until after the 21st April', ' may I have an appointment after the 21st then' No, they don't have their appointment sheet's and don't know when they will have them ! So back to the telephone.....This is for my daughter who lives Mijas Costa, can she go to Malaga instead ?