I Had a Dream....Last Night...

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

I Had a Dream....Last Night...

Postby BENIDORM » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Yes, I had a really vivid dream last night, possibly because the previous evening I'd consumed rather a lot of cheese for supper and copious amounts of neat vino tinto ( not tinto verano as I should be drinking in this heat ).!

So, I dreamed that all British Expats had been 'rounded up' and put into internment camps.... :shock:
I'd managed to avoid capture by the Ges....I mean Guardia and was living in the hills with my trusty Podenco Skippy and I'd managed to get Mrs.B out of the country accompanied by 4 members of her knitting circle...
They had trekked through France, then paddled across the English Channel in a giant inflatable Alligator and had been arrested when they arrived,and had been given donated clothing,defunct Wayne Rooney Manchester United shirts and ex-British Home Stores uniforms kindly donated by Sir Phil.
After questioning they had been promised to be re-housed quickly, in 15 years, in luxury converted fireproof shipping containers.
And back in Spain I was living on rabbits captured by Skippy and wild asparagus...
Then I was rudely awakened by Mrs.B jabbing me in the ribs and commanding me to go and make some tea and she added 'and mop the steps and feed the dogs'...nothing changes, ....still I don't have to eat rabbit...which I detest. :lol:
Regards,
Gordon

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: I Had a Dream....Last Night...

Postby gerryh » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Nice story :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:42 pm

And i thought i had weird dreams :lol:

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:34 am

Thanks Folks....

I did have another dream last night, but not one that I can write about here . :oops:

Somewhere I have a book explaining dreams.....must find it !

Have a Good Day Everyone,
Regards,
Gordon