Ryanair luggage change

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Parilla
Resident

Re: Ryanair luggage change

Postby Parilla » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:57 am

Wicksey, I don't have a lot of experience of BA short haul, but a few weeks ago I booked two returns Malaga-Gatwick for the end of November, at a lower cost than both EasyJet and Norwegian.

Parilla

maureenscot
Resident

Postby maureenscot » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:51 pm

You still won't be able to take large liquid bottles as you still have to go through security with it

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't think anyone blames even Ryanair for the fact that you can't take large bottles of liquid on board. That's one thing they're not guilty of.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am

Parilla wrote:Wicksey, I don't have a lot of experience of BA short haul, but a few weeks ago I booked two returns Malaga-Gatwick for the end of November, at a lower cost than both EasyJet and Norwegian.

Parilla

I didn't realise they had started flying to Gatwick again. I see their prices are quite competitive and may have booked my forthcoming trip with them if I had known. My main point was though that, unlike Alcala Barry thought, you no longer get free food, drink or hold luggage as in the old days on the short haul flights.

Floriana
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Floriana » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:33 pm

And of course, if you have your little suitcase with you, there is no hanging about for the luggage to appear on the carousel on arrival. Could make the difference when getting a connection or onward transport.

Must admit to a mild panic on learning this latest move but hey ho, if it keeps the flight price down I don't care, I'll either suck up the extra cost and book Priority Boarding or just let them stuff my case in the hold, I have a large enough handbag for laptop/charger etc....

Return to “Travel, Tourism & Destinations”