Bars in Almeria city

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
vinuela vinny
Resident

Bars in Almeria city

Postby vinuela vinny » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:17 am

Morning All

In a couple of weeks, we are intending to have a jaunt to Almeria city for few days break - journey planned, hotel booked, days organised, no problems.....

Other than, on Wednesday 27 September, our team United are playing in the Champions League against CSKA Moscow and we would like to watch the game on some bar in the city of Almeria. But..... we guess that most Spanish bars will be showing the Athletico v Chelsea or the Sporting v Barcelona games, or even the PSG v Munich game.....

Does any Almeria reader know if there is a bar within reasonable walking distance of the city centre, that will likely be showing the United game please?

Any ideas welcomed

Thanks in advance

Vincent

wollie
Resident

Re: Bars in Almeria city

Postby wollie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Throw a bottle through a shop window and you get to see lots of bars...

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Re: Bars in Almeria city

Postby Pamela1 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Vincent...im sorry that i can't help but i think as you say that most will be showing the Athletico match unless there are any English bars in Almeria? Perhaps in the resort Roquetas de Mar a few miles away?...Your post made me chuckle because you remind me of MOH..If RM are playing it dosent matter where we are he makes it his top priority to find a bar where he can watch the match. :lol: