Ryanair new routes Sevilla

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Gasman
Resident

Ryanair new routes Sevilla

Postby Gasman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Just to let you know that there are new routes for Ryanair :clap:
East Midlands - from Sevilla the first one is 29th October, then back on 5 november, then regularly twice a week.
Manchester - from Sevilla the first one is 3 November, then regularly twice a week, but the schedule changes to three times a week from April Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

May be worth checking out for we westerners who dont want to trek to Malaga or Faro to get north of London!
Cheers :wave:

maureenscot
Resident

Re: Ryanair new routes Sevilla

Postby maureenscot » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Thank you

Roz
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Roz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Great news, I have been waiting for them to put on flights to Seville from the north of England again.

Pamela1
Resident

Postby Pamela1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:04 pm

I really liked Seville when i went last year and would like to return one day however although i live in the north of England it is a 3hr drive to Manchester airport so it would be great if we had flights to Seville from Newcastle but i think it would take a massive surge of tourist interest for that to happen..Perhaps when people are tired of the Barcelona route and start wanting to try somewhere else..

Return to “Travel, Tourism & Destinations”