Red Eroski club card.

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
allgram
Resident

Red Eroski club card.

Postby allgram » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:14 am

After having this card for a few years now I have been informed by my local store that there is over €25 on it to spend, now, as it was years ago when we started it's use obviously I have forgotten the "password " to get into the Eroski website, can anyone tell me how I use my saved money on the card ?
Thank you
allgram.

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Re: Red Eroski club card.

Postby firsttango » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:41 am

Just go to the information desk opposite the check outs and they will tell you .......if language is a problem ask for Emma Bennett who works there....well did last year so hopefully still does.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:33 am

When you purchase something just hand over you club card, which you do every time you make a purchase don't you?
They usually ask you if you want to use the credit on your card towards the purchase.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm

They never ask me if I want to use the money on it but I have asked them if there is any and they check it. They usually ask for my NIE to access it, but when it was set up the computer wouldn't accept the NIE, so I have used another number that is on my old expired residencia card and it works OK on that. I would try asking at the information desk first.

allgram
Resident

Postby allgram » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 am

Thank you for your replies, all information taken on board and will give them all a try if my first choice (easiest obviously, gerryh) doesn't work, once again thank you for your replies.
allgram.