Moving to Spain

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Campo Kenny

Postby Campo Kenny » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Cost of living :?: .....could be a good thread that, I like it, how much do you think you'd need to live on per month :shock:

I'll errrr,

Kenny

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Depends whether you are on the coast or in the Campo I suppose. :lol:

Campo Kenny

Postby Campo Kenny » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:46 pm

It's cheaper on the coast though :shock:

Cassandra
Resident

Postby Cassandra » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:33 pm

A friend of mine bought a nice pure wool coat last week, only €17.50, a bargain if you need a new one Kenny :wink: And only 2 streets away from the beach! Does that count as the coast :oops:

Campo Kenny

Postby Campo Kenny » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:37 pm

:oops:

skychick
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby skychick » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:34 pm

Big Col has just helped me move back from Spain (nr to Seville) to the UK. This included my car full of belongings.
I was already in the UK and wasn't able to be there to make sure everything ran smoothly.
Even when my friend arranged what he thought were suitable ramps for the car(which turned out to be completely unsuitable), Colin searched and found a random building site where he borrowed some breeze blocks and made it all work!
Other companies would have seen the problem and scrapped the job or tried to rearrange it for another time.

I know there has been a lot of random chat on this thread, but I found Big Col through these forums, and the kennels that my dog is in currently, and I hope other people will find them useful too.

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:48 pm

I found Big Col through these forums, and the kennels that my dog is in currently.
Does he pay the kennels to advertise? :roll:

skychick
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby skychick » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:38 pm

Don't think so... :roll: :wink: