Dog Grooming --- any good recommendations ?

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Sanian
Tourist

Dog Grooming --- any good recommendations ?

Postby Sanian » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi

Any good dog groomers around if so please can I have location and phone number ?

Marcela down at Torrox was really good but as far as I know she is still away so if you have a good groomer and not a butcher for our little princess please share :)

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Re: Dog Grooming --- any good recommendations ?

Postby chrissiehope » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

If it's anywhere near you, there's one in Archidona called Perros Noleva, run by an English lady called Gail. It's on Calle Nueva (main road into town centre), can't remember the exact number but I think it's 83, on the right as you come up the hill. Not sure if I've got the phone number, but I'll see if I can track it down if you're interested

Don't have a dog myself, but I've heard good reports :D :thumbup:
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

IreneD
Andalucia Guru

Postby IreneD » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm guessing Sanian is near Torrox, I think I saw a recommendation on one of the facebook groups I look at. Next time I'm on the laptop, I'll have a look, Samian - I'm on my phone atm so it's a bit of a faff. Laters!

Nollie
Tourist

Postby Nollie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi there,

If you are near Torrox the closest to you would be Claire and Chris at PerrosSi in Almunecar, sorry do not have their number to hand but they do have a website so you should be able to find it.

PerrosNoleva is at 87 Calle Nueva, Archidona 678 579 753. Does all the breed styles or whatever length/style you want.

Hope that helps,
Nollie x

jukim
Resident

Postby jukim » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am

Naturvets in Competa have one at there office every Thursday who does a wonderful job on our little one. :thumbup: