SOLICITORS

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
GRANVILLE
Andalucia.com Amigo
Location: Rio Burmuza, Canillias de Aceituna near Velez Malaga

SOLICITORS

Postby GRANVILLE » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:43 am

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING SOLICITOR IN NERJA, TOROX AREAS FOR A PROPERTY PURCHASE. TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS IF POSSIBLE.
Thanks. Granville

Moving Soon
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Moving Soon » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:10 am

I used the following firm in Nerja to handle the purchase of my house 3 years ago and was very happy with their service. I gave them power of attorney to complete the purchase on my behalf without my having to come over to sign at the notary's office, everything went fine and took less than 3 months from agreeing to buy the house to completion. They charged 1% of the purchase price, and set up the standing orders for my utility bill payments as part of the service. I paid 10% of the purchase price up front to cover legal fees and notary expenses etc, after completion there was a balance owing to me of almost 900E and they refunded this direct to my bank account within days.

De Cotta McKenna y Santafe
Calle Dipuptacion 6, 2A
Nerja 29790

Tel: (00 34) 95 252 7014
email: [email protected]

brenda
Resident

Postby brenda » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:17 pm

Over the past 18 years we have had dealings with many Spanish Solicitors including, recently, a couple locally - one in Torre del Mar who was a charming man but got absolutely nothing done, the other in Nerja who we found very good and who we would have no hesitation in recommending.

Based at Del Prado Solicitors on Calle Diputacion in Nerja centre, he is Ernesto - unpronouncable + unspellable (for me!) Basque surname. He can be contacted by sending an email to Attention Ernesto at email address [email protected]

Of the numerous Solicitors we have had dealings with in Spain Ernesto is the only one we have felt true confidence in.

mickhick

Postby mickhick » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:03 pm

You could also try Paloma Conde at Torre del Mar - 952545243 or [email protected] . She's very efficient and speaks good English.