Are you going to?

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Parilla
Resident

Re: Are you going to?

Postby Parilla » Tue May 09, 2023 2:36 pm

I think I may have to consider swearing allegiance, otherwise the Met might be banging on my door with an arrest warrant.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Tue May 09, 2023 3:13 pm

To be fair two wrongs dont make a right, Charles had 1 affair with the love of his life and Diana had 4 that we know of and probably more. Before anyone says Charles was 1st remember they were still married when she went with Will Carling.

Katy Again
Tourist

Postby Katy Again » Tue May 09, 2023 8:25 pm

Parilla wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:36 pm I think I may have to consider swearing allegiance, otherwise the Met might be banging on my door with an arrest warrant.
Very true Parilla. Met coming out with stories they were going to stampede horses etc. but they have never even blocked a road before.
Adultery bit doesn’t bother me much. He was pushed to marry someone suitable. Tried her Sister first. What Kings and Princes and lot of Aristocracy have always done. A Heir and a spare and get on with their lives. Take Philip he had a few. Charles thought Diana would be pliable but he was in constant touch with Camilla on their Honeymoon on the Royal Yacht. The corruption side bothers me more and his trying to push his political agenda. He might not last long he looks dreadful on most shots looks 85 ish.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:12 pm

Francis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:49 am Absolutely not! Viva la Republica.
A republic would leave us with a mini America, are you sure ?