Guitar shops

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
marioreid
Tourist

Guitar shops

Postby marioreid » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:56 pm

hola, looking for guitar shops in malaga area, have been to the Torre del Mar one. any help out there, many thanks
REgards
Mario
Always look on the bright side of life!!

malagaman2005
Resident

Postby malagaman2005 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:21 am

I know of at least 2 in Fuengirola. The best way to describe how to get to them, and if you know Fuengirola quite well, is if you find the Victoria Ford garage which is situated on the roundabout under the motorway about 4/5 'blocks' back from the seafront and then head on down the road towards the sea they are just past the next roundabout, one on each side of the road opposite each other. Hope this makes sense.
" If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is not for you"

marioreid
Tourist

Postby marioreid » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am

malagaman 2005, many thanks only been to fuengirola to watch the shows with the RBL, but will call in some time.
Funny handle you´ve got, we bought our house off of malagaman!!! different story i know!
REgards
Mario

keddyboy
Resident

Postby keddyboy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:56 am

Alsp Musoc Shop selling all instruments including guitars in Alhaurin el Grande, behind Supersol supermarket.
Keddyboy
Never do today what you can leave until tomorrow.

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:00 pm

look in yellow pages under instrumentos musicales...maybe the best for guitarra is in Calle Compañia 33... a few roads back from the central market.
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

campo babe
Resident

Postby campo babe » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:53 pm

Marioreid, where is the guitar shop in Torre del Mar. My son is a keen guitarist and we haven't so far found any music shops locally. He is interested in buying an acoustic guitar.

marioreid
Tourist

Postby marioreid » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:45 am

Keddyboy,Silver, many thanks for your help. Was hoping for something in malaga or east of, but now have a new car so can travel wider!! (other car for campo)
Campo Babe, opposite the Bus station, on the end of a row of buildings there is a shop that has disco lights in the window, the guitar shop is next door. does your son want to play spanish, or rock music? If you have any probs, pm me.
REgards
Mario

Beryl1914
Andalucia.com Amigo

Music shop

Postby Beryl1914 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:41 pm

There is one in Malaga, go out of the train station and walk straight ahead not turning left or right passing a Chinese on the left and at the top of that road is a music shop.
Hope this helps

Juan Miguel

Postby Juan Miguel » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:52 pm

Hello Mario I can recomend you some shops in Málaga capital.

1. Polifonía. It´s the most famous music and cheap shop in Málaga, near El Ejido, the university campus in the centre (not the big campus Teatinos). There you can find electric, acoustic and spanish guitars, piano, violins etc.

www.polifonia.com

2. Málaga Musical. Just in the centre, ten meters from calle Carretería
The adress is calle Fajardo nº 2.

3. Partitura. Near El Corte Inglés and Hospital Civil. There are a good exposition of guitars.
Calle Juan de Austria.

4. Union Musical. Near edificio de Correos. I went one time but I didn´t like too much.

For me the best is Polifonia. There I bought my Ibanez acoustic guitar and no problem.

Good luck Mario.

marioreid
Tourist

Postby marioreid » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Beryl1914 and Juan Miguel, many thanks for your help
REgards
Mario