Auto 2002 La Cala

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Busymum
Resident

Auto 2002 La Cala

Postby Busymum » Thu May 17, 2007 10:10 am

Hi all!

Has anyone bought a car from Auto2002 in La Cala de Mijas? Just wondering as they have a car I like but I don't know anything about them .... there are a few dealers I wouldn't touch with a barge pole but heard nothing about this one. Maybe 'no news is good news'?

Any info and I would be grateful!

Thanks

Busymum

claire4james
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby claire4james » Thu May 17, 2007 10:37 am

I don't know how good or bad they are but are feel they are expensive and thier social skills weren't the best....I went in there to look at an expensive convertible BMW, and I must admit I walked out thinking they couldn't have cared whether I brought the car or not.....

That said, I may have just caught the guy on a bad day....
from La Cala with love...........

daneinspain
Resident

Postby daneinspain » Thu May 17, 2007 2:41 pm

Theyve been there for years atleast 14 years so they must be doing something right but then again when it comes to cars Id rather head to Fischer's for the excellent service and honesty (or closest thing to it that Ive ever seen from a car dealership!)

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Thu May 17, 2007 3:05 pm

They used to be called auto2000 until the guardia took all there cars away on 5 big transporters, the rightfull owners in germany, holland and belgium got them back. They may have gone straight now.

Busymum
Resident

Postby Busymum » Thu May 17, 2007 8:52 pm

Thankyou for all replies!

Mmmm interesting, a couple of cars I have seen there are re-registed here and originate from other countries! :shock:

I'd love to be able to deal with Fischer but I can't afford a Merc'! I can but dream!

Think I will look elsewhere!

Thanks!
Busymum