male or female

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
scarlet
Resident

male or female

Postby scarlet » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:32 pm

are you male or female, how old are you, you get images of what people look like on here, but are probably very wrong, BEACHCOMBER, to me I think looks like chris on eggheads, probably totally wrong. what images do you get. no insults please

Paula
Andalucia Guru

Postby Paula » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 pm

I'm male, 32 and look like Justin Timberlake :wink:

I agree that you always have an image in your mind when communicating with people that you haven't met, not sure it would be a good idea for us all to describe those images though :shock: :wink:

scarlet
Resident

Postby scarlet » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:02 pm

are you really male,,,

Bongtrees
Andalucia Guru

Postby Bongtrees » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:11 pm

shouldnt this be on the fishing thread

:D

ken2
Resident

Postby ken2 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Bongtrees wrote:shouldnt this be on the fishing thread

:D

ha ha ha are you saying that the picture in your mind of Scarlet, is of a old trout???? me i get the picture of her because of her posts about owning businesses out here in Spain, as i little lady quite trim with blond hair just off her shoulders, very tidy, (but out of a bottle) and i bet when she was working she had one of them black and white very small check jackets,height without high heels 5ft 2ins

scarlet
Resident

Postby scarlet » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:31 pm

I presume ken2 that you are a woman, if not you must be a very short man. or are you scary mary, I think so.
and what you have written, does not make sense.

mijas-lady
Resident

Postby mijas-lady » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Paula going by your name and then description-I assume you advertise in the personal services in the Sur :lol:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Scarlet with reddish hair, not because of the name just the personality, Paula, well-groomed and elegant, Beachcomber, hard to describe but a friendly face in my mind, Alan la cala thin with a small beard, retroP an ex-public school type with a smirk. A lot of the finca contingent with a fluffy cardigan and jesus sandals (dark sox of course). I am always wrong anyway :wink:

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:56 pm

[quote="katy"] retroP an ex-public school type with a smirk.

:lol: Love it Katy, I always wanted to be ex Harrow and Eton :lol:
Ah! the full english!!

dido72
Resident

Postby dido72 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Beachcomber is a bit like Santa but with grey rather than white hair and beard!
Katy petite brunette, slightly scary :shock: :lol:
Benidorm very tall and dark, slightly stout, maybe slightly balding but rest of hair is still thick (Terry Wogan perhaps?)...sorry G!
Spanish Lad small and dark, lovely eyes :wink:
Freecatsrus tall and blonde with a moustache!
Daisylulu tall and slim with wavy brown hair.
Annie D elegant and VERY slim with long dark brown hair.
Chrissie glamorous with blonde bob.
Heston curvy and attractive with dark brown hair.
Silver....I have absolutely no clue!!!

Me short and fat with long blonde (and grey) hair!

dido72
Resident

Postby dido72 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:02 pm

OK so I cheated on a few of those!! :wink:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Don't believe yours Dido you sound so young and cheerful :) Yes, I imagine Beachcomber being a bit thin on top with mousy coloured hair. Annie D I think is a social worker type, long ethnic skirt job etc. Myself. could be right, most people say they did not like me until they got to know me better...see my bark is worse than my bite :P and the hair is wrong. Silver, I am not sure either, sometimes I thought female but he? knows so much about practical household things.

ken2
Resident

Postby ken2 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:41 pm

scarlet wrote:I presume ken2 that you are a woman, if not you must be a very short man. or are you scary mary, I think so.
and what you have written, does not make sense.
you are very good at what people are like, yes i am very short, but sorry not female, what ever made you think that?? and tell me dear, what don't you understand, >?? is it the jacket ha ha ha or are you still wearing it,you been here long time so you really do know what i am on about,so who do you think you are kidding.you started this thread to get people to wind you up, you love the attention,(bless you i said before you was lonely)

dido72
Resident

Postby dido72 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:47 pm

I sometimes think Silver is female too but I think just a nice sensitive man, in touch with his female side.

Mine is right I am very grey under the hair dye but only 35!!! thanks for saying I am cheerful though....tell that to my kids :lol:

Nothing wrong with being scary Katy...keeps them on their toes :wink:

annie_d
Resident

Postby annie_d » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Ahhhh Dido, you are kind...........and correct. ( And a cheater! )
anyway, anyway, love from me.

Chrissie
Resident

Male or female

Postby Chrissie » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey Dido - thanks for the glamorous description :roll:
The past cannot be changed, but the present can be spoilt by worrying about the future

scarlet
Resident

Postby scarlet » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:02 pm

KEN 2. I did say either a woman, because of your bitching, or a short man, so I was right.you really do have a scarlet hang up dont you, you keep mentioning a black and white jacket, what are you on about, my original thread, was asking other people what their age and sex were, I did not mention about myself. the more you go on I am sure you are scary mary. your posts are a bit strange, you do not know me , so please do not speak as if you do. and stop attacking , I think you want the attention, or a row. I will give you neither.

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 am

Actually I think most would agree that we do form a mental picture of a poster in our heads. I find that when you do actually manage to meet these faceless names the whole thing is not as you would have imagined.

Many people on the forums have, for one reason or another taken me to be a bloke, I guess it must be the way in which I come across.

So Ok those who think they have the right photofit, what do you think I look like??? ....lol I am intrigued!

Katy I am sure that over time once people actually know who you are then friendships are made :wink: Crikey we should know... :lol:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Forgot to add, Dido, Spanish Lad is quite dishy...be even better if he got those darn cats neutered :wink:

toyotadesigner
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby toyotadesigner » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 am

Great and very active community here!
To cut the long story short, this is me:

I'm German, a tad over 50, living in Spain for more than 3 years now and going to Andalucía end of April.
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.