Where's Beachcomber?

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Re: Where's Beachcomber?

Postby Mowser » Sun May 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Oh well ... if we're singing each others' praises, I hope Pigs-might-fly & Enrique stay put. Their computer assistance has been invaluable.

:thumbup:
Dave

Paula
Andalucia Guru

Postby Paula » Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Julian stop showing off, :lolno: we all knew that you were numero uno on Frank's ignore list.

The dynamic of the forum has completely changed from say 4 years ago. There were lots of people moving here, lots of people asking advice. Most advice seeking posts now are about returning to UK and what that entails. It's really very much a chatroom rather than forums, still maybe useful to regulars who have a computer, gardening, diy question.
I imagine if in another few years it all turns around again, (with new users requirng advice and guidance on moving to Spain) Beach may make a return and do what he has always done, give free, informed advice and guidance.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun May 02, 2010 5:15 pm

country boy wrote:P'raps we should give Sid an increment to keep him interested?
Sounds like a good idea - what did you have in mind? :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm still here and intend to stay. I just don't bother to read all the cr*p so I don't need ignore buttons!

Everyone is entitled to post whatever they want (within reason) but nobody is obliged to read it or take any notice of it.

Tranquillo!

Sid

country boy
Andalucia Guru

Postby country boy » Sun May 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Si...Exactamente :shh:

alexander1
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby alexander1 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:53 am

Paula wrote: The dynamic of the forum has completely changed from say 4 years ago. There were lots of people moving here, lots of people asking advice. Most advice seeking posts now are about returning to UK and what that entails. It's really very much a chatroom rather than forums, still maybe useful to regulars who have a computer, gardening, diy question.
I imagine if in another few years it all turns around again, (with new users requirng advice and guidance on moving to Spain) Beach may make a return and do what he has always done, give free, informed advice and guidance.
Correct Paula. Before asking a question on here I use the 'search' facility and invariably find the answer without having to place a post.