Euromover end of a era

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Big Col
Andalucia.com Amigo

Euromover end of a era

Postby Big Col » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Kelly here on behalf of Big Col

I am sorry to say that Euromover will be coming to an end this September.

This is due to many different reasons but with P&O ending their ferry service from Portsmouth - Bilbao this has added to the tying up of the business.

also dads a problem (sorry dads, health's a problem) having his good days but im afraid a few bad days.

One thing that has always come accross,is how customers comented on dads abilty to always be laughing and happy, and still is always the optimist.

I would like to thanks so many of you wonderful forum members who we have meet by moving you to your new lives in Spain and those who have started a new chapter back here in the UK like myself.

Its not something I thought I would be doing and to be one day handing it all over to our boys and I can take a back seat like dad has. (Joke dad ) don't shout.
This forum has been great and I would like to thank everyone who has used us or recommended us to someone.

I would love for Euromover to continue and maybe you or someone you know maybe looking for something to do now you have made that move this maybe just the thing for them.

Since dads illness 2 years ago, its been harder for dad to keep his hand in, and it was out their on the road which he loved,now days he finds it exausting trying to keep involved.

After 6 year of Euromovers there is not a dirt track,or mountain we haven't been able to tackle and have been so lucky as I don't think there is an area of Spain we have not been too.
It was a great way of meeting alot of you and putting faces to username/real names.

Its going to be a very sad day here when the van returns as I have loved every second of it even the shouting between me and dad or the ferry delays due to weather conditions or broken engines having to spend an extra 18 hours on the pride of Bilbao with all the welsh playing bingo.

once again Thank you all for your continued support and pms re my dads health.

And big thanks to our loyal drivers Tony Daryl Kris and Ashley,and everyone else who has worked with us over the Years
I will of course, having left freinds and my heart in Spain will still be poping in on the forum, its a part of my life,

I know my Dad will always be apart of the forum, dont think a day gos by with him coming on,

Many thanks XXX

kelly and My dad Big Col

country boy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Euromover end of a era

Postby country boy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Sorry to hear the news. Best of the Very Best luck to you all. You will always be missed and never forgotten by many here in Spain and the UK. You can be proud. Well Done :thumbup: