Form 210 Not Working Properly ?

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Form 210 Not Working Properly ?

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

If the bank doesn't accept it I suggest that you ask someone with Windows XP to try for you. Failing that, if all else fails, you could send me your details by PM or email and I will send back the generated PDF as an attachment.
Let's go Brandon!

Martin Page
Resident

Postby Martin Page » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 am

One thing i have noticed that you havent tried ... Especially with Windows 7 and Explorer before you open the website for the form switch the Explorer into compatability mode.

I had similar problems that drove me to distraction ... ' till i ran it in Compatability mode

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Martin

I already have IE8 running in Compatibility View as I have added the web site to the sites that run in this mode.

Beachcomber - that is very kind of you but, no offence, I do not like giving out my personal info (I hope you understand). What I have decided to do is to give it another go on my daughter's computer. She runs on XP, so it might work.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 pm

No, not at all. I wouldn't do it either but I just thought if you were really stuck it would be a solution. I'm sure it will work in XP but you will probably have to install the configuration program.
Let's go Brandon!

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 pm

By the way Beachcomber, do you know what the Error Code 0201 means on the AEAT Tax Form? This is what comes up every time I try to generate the forms, after first telling me there is already a tax form saved on my computer and do I want to import it ? I press yes and then the error message appears on the next screen.

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Tried to do this again from work. This time Error Message 0115 came up. Any ideas what this means ? :lol:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

I think someone else had this problem and solved it by following the information here:

AEAT Support

One other thing, have you tried with Firefox?
Let's go Brandon!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 pm

JWhite, were you going to try the form on a computer running XP? Did you have any luck?

I saw comments on another forum about the fact that your AVG may be blocking the form generation. I use AVG with all protection activated and it does not affect the process.
Let's go Brandon!

Alan Oliver
Tourist

Postby Alan Oliver » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Does anyone have a guide (in English) to completion of Form 210? I have managed OK in previous years but am having difficulties with the online version. Particularly I am not sure about the information required in the various calculation questions. Thanks. I hope I have posted this in correct forum- apologies if I have not.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi Alan Oliver,
Is there not sufficient info in the FAQ.....

http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtop ... 42&t=27897

:?:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:56 am

Hi JWhite,

Sounds like you're getting desperate. Try the steps below .... I've had to use them on other spanish gov't sites to get thing to work. IT's a bit of a 'scattergun' approach but I've had 'some' sucess.

IMPORTANT: Note all your original settings because after you've given this approach a try, you need to return all the settings back to how they were.

On any antivirus software (if installed) ...
- turn off firewall
- turn off real-time scanning

On Windows 7, disable User Account Control .......
- click Start - Control Panel - User Accounts - click "Change User Account Control Settings". The level should be the lowest "Never Notify."

In IE (tools / internet options / sercurity) .....
- click on Trusted sites, then the sites button and add these 2 url's - https://*.agenciatributaria.gob.es & http://*.agenciatributaria.gob.es. When adding, make sure you uncheck the option "Require server verification (https://) for all sites in the area"
- still in the Trusted Sites zone, click the Custom Level button. Look under "ActiveX controls and plug-ins" and enable all options

Close programs, restart the computer and give it a go. Before you give it a go, make sure that your antivirus hasn't restarted and scanning or firewalls as part of the re-boot. If it has, turn them off again and continue.

Fingers crossed,

Mike

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi,
Mike::Good you got things working..........

A few weeks back "we"(as in A.com members) had a play with Pale Moon browser (Firefox look a like) and with a one line change as per the FAQ's in Firefox section the Form 210 downloaded ok and validated.

System used :
Antivirus Avast Free, and Zonealarm Free Firewall left running. Windows 7 SP1

I appreciate that many of you don't want to change your Browser, but for a 10 minute slot once a year to fill in Form 210 ....its worth doing. :D

Alan Oliver
Tourist

Postby Alan Oliver » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry. Thanks I have found it under FAQ. I will have a go at form- still seems a lot more difficult than the old manual form ?

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Here we are again with electronic form 210 problems! I can download the electronic form OK but there is one important field completely missing - the address of the property. It should come after the taxpayer's details but simply doesn't. Same problem last year solved when I went to Spain and tried it on my son's computer there when the whole form came up (and then using Beachcomber's excellent instructions all was fine and tax paid). I may have to do the same thing again this year but it is frustrating not to be able to do it at home. I have compatibility view on for this website. Is it anything to do with "Java" which I don't seem tom have on my computer's programmes?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Have you selected option 2 from the dropdown list for the type of tax payable (Renta obtenida- Tipo de Renta)?
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Spot on Beachcomber........ :thumbup:

Saibot:: When you finally get it sorted save a copy from the.... Option:Save File top of form

Then you only have to import data next time and change the dates.

Java.......... :?: not sure it needs it, but not a problem to download and install

What OS and Browser are you using......... :?: :?:
Last edited by Enrique on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 pm

You've done it again, Beachcomber!! Simple thing like that and it had me flummoxed.
Will try filling in the whole thing next and see what else crops up, but many thanks.

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Thanks also, Enrique - I use Windows 7 and Internet Explorer but as long as the thing now works after Beachcomber's response I shan't bother with Java if I don't have to. I will certainly take your advice about saving the form.

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm

I have filled in the first form carefully but when I press at the end to generate the 210 I keep getting this error message:
"en estos momentos su peticion no puede atendida, codigo error 0115"
It then says press "Back" to return to the form but it comes up blank again. This is more problematic than an error message to say a certain field is wrongly filled in or omitted because it gives no clue as to the problem. Any ideas?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi saibot,

"I use Windows 7 and Internet Explorer " ..windows 32 or 64 bit..IE 8 or 9 :?:

What tweaks did you do to IE :?: .....if you post exactly I'll try and replicate on one of my systems, in the mean time go thru the form again and check you have completed all the Boxes as per FAQ's

AND if its this year's the TAX is multiplier 24.75% not 24% as last years.

Thanks