Ryanair

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
ashtondav
Resident

Re: Ryanair

Postby ashtondav » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 am

BA charged me a similar fee for a (slightly different) administrative task.

It's nothing to do with a cheapo airline, uncle Mick etc. Different airlines have different rules.

I'll grant you talk of a handling agent is strange when it would appear there is no handling agent :crazy:

TerryC
Resident

Postby TerryC » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:12 am

I finally went down to the Ryanair Reservations/Handling desk at Malaga airport. A three hour round trip, petrol costs and car parking charges. I explained that I had been directed there by Ryanair head office. They couldn't help me, didn't know anything about a letter to say I had not flown etc. I even spoke to the handling manager who was very apologetic but no there was nothing they could do.
Needless to say I fired off an email to Ryanair and am still awaiting a reply.
So three airlines, Ryanair, Flybe and Easyjet have not yet managed to send me conformation that I did not take their flights. It is now 6 weeks I've been waiting.

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 am

Terry. Have you phoned them? I had a problem with a ticket. It was sorted out over the phone.
Dave

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:34 am

The site says, "Ryanair will provide "No-Show" letters to passengers who did not travel on their booked flights. Please contact a Ryanair call centre and an administration fee of £8.50/€10.00 per booking is charged for this service (excluding Ryanair Travel Insurance policies*).

Call centre (0)871 246 0000 - 10p per minute
(Best to use the English number above)
Dave