Modelo 210

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
hercules
Tourist

Modelo 210

Postby hercules » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 pm

As I complete the modelo 210 myself, decided to pay the same myself with a little help and advice from the experienced people on this forum. I need to know what details of the modelo 210 I need to include in my bank payment (BACS) to AEAT and which of the three forms do I post to them and where do I post it to. I got their bank details from the completed forms I printed off.
As much advice/help as possible, please.

THANKS!!!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Modelo 210

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:37 pm

I have never tried this. I don't think the BACS system works very well. You do not need to post the forms as they are sent electronically to AEAT.-

I am not sure if anyone on the forum has successfully used the BACS system. If there is I am sure they will relate their experiences.

It is much easier to pay at a bank or do so using a digital certificate.
Let's go Brandon!

hercules
Tourist

Postby hercules » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:21 am

I finally managed to pay Modelo 210 online via my bank (Sabadell) - got a receipt and also got a NRC (complete reference number) which the bank instructs I should visit www.aeat.es, click on 'payment of tax' and notify them of the payment using the NRC obtained - apparently the NRC is in relation to the payment already made. However I did visit the Tax Agency but cannot find where I am supposed to enter this NRC - has anyone got any experience of this and can they advise me.
Thank you.

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 pm

BACS has now been largely superseded by FPS but like BACS, deals with domestic payments only. In the UK, a lot of inter euro transactions happen over the SEPA network which is not fully integrated into BACS or FPS. Anyhow, hope I haven't sent you all to sleep.

An ex consultant on BACS/SEPA/FPS .... Mike

hercules
Tourist

Postby hercules » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks Mike, greatly appreciated - perhaps you might be able to answer a question I have been asking myself for ages. Why do we have to pay our utilities and SUMA via a Spanish bank, why can't we use our British Bank here in the uk.
Regards
Hercules.

Mike.M
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mike.M » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 am

Hi Hercules,

That I do not know ..... alas if only anybody could understand or fathom some of the institutions working practices.

Regards,

Mike

ericsbcn
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ericsbcn » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 pm

hercules wrote:I finally managed to pay Modelo 210 online via my bank (Sabadell) - got a receipt and also got a NRC (complete reference number) which the bank instructs I should visit www.aeat.es, click on 'payment of tax' and notify them of the payment using the NRC obtained - apparently the NRC is in relation to the payment already made. However I did visit the Tax Agency but cannot find where I am supposed to enter this NRC - has anyone got any experience of this and can they advise me.
Thank you.
Hi Hercules,

You should be able to open the on-line Form 210, and at the bottom, select "To deposit" / "A ingressar". That should then display a box at the bottom for you to enter the NRC.

If you don't have the actual number, then you can go the AEAT's electronic office page and select "Payment of Taxes". That will allow you to query the number, which you can then copy to the Form 210.