Mowser

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
andalucia
Site Admin

Mowser

Postby andalucia » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:58 pm

It is with great sadness that I have to pass on the news that andalucia.com forum Guru member 'Moser' passed away about two weeks ago.

Mrs Moser has contacted us, she wanted to tell us that Mowser was no longer following the posts and that she understands very little about computers.

Naturally I have written and sent our condolences. I am sure other member will wish to do so on this thread.

Mowser joined the forum on the 27 September 2007 and made a total of 6413 posts, he was in the top five posters and will be sadly missed on this forum.

RIP Moser

---

Chris Chaplow
Founder Andalucia.com

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Re: Mowser

Postby chrissiehope » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:48 pm

Kind thoughts Chris, but perhaps you should read a bit more of your forum - campo steve posted this sad news on March 16th :thumbdown:
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

ValL
Resident

Postby ValL » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:28 am

Thank you for the passing on the sad news and my sincere condolences to his wife. Must have been a difficult thing for her to do, I found it very hard to go round all the fora my late husband was on informing them of his death. Receiving replies to his posts months later was really hard to deal with. I hope Mrs Mowser has a good circle of friends to help her through this sad time.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 pm

I have moved both Mowser threads to the General section and locked this one to avoid confusion.

Sid