A writing project

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

A writing project

Postby Lavanda » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:34 am

Someone sent me this and I thought of all of you.

Would anyone like to participate in the Book for the World international project?
Title ‘With Love Comes Hope’. Poems, fiction, articles, true stories, rants, interviews, limericks – anything connected with the current pandemic.
All writers will be acknowledged in the book. Please indicate what country you are from.
50 - 5,000 words; deadline 31st May
All royalties to Bridge 2 Charities; there will be no payments to anyone apart from the charity.

Enquiries and Submissions to: [email protected]

We are looking for both inspiring tales and personal accounts and reflections. The idea is to create a chronicle of the pandemic and its impact on humanity. Some will write their own material, others will interview people and write the interviewee’s story. The project leaders will even write your story for you! The submissions can be fact or fiction, as long as this is clearly stated.

We want people to indicate their intention to contribute as soon as possible to give the publication team time to collate and prepare the book.

Manchesteral
Resident

Re: A writing project

Postby Manchesteral » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:38 pm

This sounds like a great idea, I will explore this !

maureenscot
Resident

Postby maureenscot » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:01 am

Thanks Lavanda. Will pass it on

Mariacristina
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mariacristina » Mon May 11, 2020 5:32 pm

I was very interested in this project but the email address is either not acceptable or not recognized. Has anyone any more information?

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Thu May 14, 2020 9:45 am

Hi Mariacristina! I did answer you but have no idea where my answer went!

The e-mail address is valid and does work. I tried it and got a response and replied and they replied again. I do not know what it is not working for you. The information about this project came to me from a writing friend (we have both had books published) and I trust the information. The organiser of the project is a person in my friend's writing group in Alicante. If you want to check out the legitimacy of the designated charity just look at Bridge 2 charities. All is transparent and above board.