Be Careful with Hits Mobile

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Be Careful with Hits Mobile

Postby AkoAko » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:22 pm

Heads up anyone using HITS mobile , they have been taken over and ever since there's been so many changing their provider or complaining about credit disappearing and other related issues .

We have just emailed them ourselves . Logged onto our account on the website and because of another old issue i now take screenshots of both accounts each month . The one account had a screenshot on Feb 1st showing 18.13 balance then another March 6th showing 17.95 balance , usage shown between those two dates was only 2 x SMS messages which cost 9c each so thats correct , if it were not for the fact we topped up our phones on March 1st and have the SMS from HITS to show for it , even Hits website under top ups shows it correctly so there's no question we didn't top them up , they just haven't credited our account with it . Sent HITS screenshots of everything so theres no doubt and waiting to see what their explanation is .

Floriana
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Be Careful with Hits Mobile

Postby Floriana » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:23 pm

I thought I had a problem when, the day after topping up, I was advised there was insufficient funds to recharge. It turned out that Sabadell Bank had transferred me to a premium rate number during a call which gobbled up all my credit €9 worth of it :thumbdown:

pepe jose
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pepe jose » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Yes, Hits mobile should have an S in front of it.

Floriana
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Floriana » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:34 am

It was not the fault of Hits Mobile, they charge outside of the package for premium line calls as do most providers......The "fault " thieving was done by Sabadell, a bank making zillions anyway, being nasty enough to charge it's paying customers for phone calls.

"