Superlex

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Mariamartinez
Andalucia.com Amigo

Superlex

Postby Mariamartinez » Sat May 06, 2006 1:01 pm

Hi!
I image all of you now the Superlex Cdrom dictionary. I have used it for years and it is the greatest dictionary Ive ever had (English-German, English-french, English-Spanish). I would be willing to put a link here and make it possible for everyone to download, but I dont know how to do it.
If anyone is interested and can advice on how to attach it....

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Sat May 06, 2006 2:03 pm

Have to be honest, I've not heard of it! :oops: When you say a link, Maria, I assume it's a link to purchase the CD, and not a free download. Tell us more! If you simply type in the web address it should appear as a link.
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

Mariamartinez
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mariamartinez » Sat May 06, 2006 4:15 pm

It is the Oxford Superlex (Oxford dictionary) Possibly the best English-Spanish in the entire world. And furthermore it is in a cdrom. The other 2 books English-french and English-German are equally good.

No Frank, and understand that since I am Spanish that I usually hand a free copy to friends who might be interested (so, a pirata copy). I would give it to the forum, but I dont know how and I hope that no one hits the roof over that! I hardly ever buy "cds piratas" but this dictionary is like a treasure to me and just wanna share it!