Rustic Route Holidays

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
robinson
Tourist

Rustic Route Holidays

Postby robinson » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:43 pm

Back last year I posted a question regards above, despite typical replies I did not expect quite what happened so no advertising but a warning so what can say without being rude so will just say look eleswhere for somewhere to stay.DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING BUT V.V.BASIC :cry:

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:56 pm

I'd love to ber able to help, however, I am unable to decipher your post, could you please be specific about your requirements, without abbreviating every other word, I'm sure people will help if they understand your posting 8)
Ah! the full english!!

robinson
Tourist

Postby robinson » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm

Just do not use them understand now!Also in york

RichardCoeurdeLion
Andalucia Guru

Postby RichardCoeurdeLion » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:55 pm

There seems to be a breakdown in communication here. (or it's a wind up)

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Postby Julie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:04 pm

He used rustic route holidays, had a bad experience, suggests you dont use them , i take it that is the gist

annie_d
Resident

Postby annie_d » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:47 pm

i would expect a company called "Rustic Routes" to be basic. The clue being in the name.
anyway, anyway, love from me.

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:24 pm

Apparently someone has said he has offered to help robinson (which as I have said before is my real name, though i assure you I am not this one.). I've just checked through robinsons posts and unless the person claiming to be helpful did so by PM then he is telling his usual porkies or has forgotten which ID he used at the time. :roll: :roll: :roll:

robinson
Tourist

Postby robinson » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:55 pm

Thanks to you all and various comments and now I bid you all a fair good-bye or adious.Maybe the last time-------------

Chrissie
Resident

Rustic Route Holidays

Postby Chrissie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:38 pm

Yes, the name of the company says it all: if you don't want rustic then find another company. In my experience the accommodation is lovely, as are the owners, and I think that 'robinson' is totally pathetic to keep harping on about them! :evil:
Move on 'robinson', to another topic, another forum or preferably another planet... :twisted:
The past cannot be changed, but the present can be spoilt by worrying about the future

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:36 pm

Her, hear, both of them 8)
Ah! the full english!!

Chrissie
Resident

Rustic Route Holidays

Postby Chrissie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:09 pm

robinson wrote:Thanks to you all and various comments and now I bid you all a fair good-bye or adious.Maybe the last time-------------
One last thing... Is that a final goodbye from 'robinson' or does he mean odious Either word would apply :!: :twisted:
The past cannot be changed, but the present can be spoilt by worrying about the future

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Robinson, please stop bad-mouthing on A.com, it's just not the done thing. Surely you knew what sort of place you were going to get if you looked at the photos :shock:

RusticZoe
Tourist

Postby RusticZoe » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:06 am

Reply to Mr and Mrs. An*t*+es
Re. Rustic Route Holidays

Thanks to all previous good responses to Robinsons postings.

Despite offering 2 alternate accommodation, solving all complaints as soon as we were informed, and giving a refund on departure, with sincere apologies , just goes to show you cant please everyone.

Unfortunately I was unable to solve all problems, ie guaranteed parking, Olvera's Hills, hourly Buses to the Costa Del Plastic and not on site hospitals, With lots of TAT shops and a huge buzzing English Clique For that..............I'm very sorry, but we came to Spain to get away from all that.

Wishing you lots of luck finding your dream home and Area.

Rustic Zoe

Mixter
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mixter » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:52 am

Dont tell me you are offering Rustic holidays without pictures of your dinner on a board, a dodgem rink, and stalls selling Blackpool Rock!! :roll:

Bandy
Resident

Postby Bandy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:45 am

:shock: Have all you lot been sniffing something you shouldn't have :?:
is the sun over the yardarm yet ?

RusticZoe
Tourist

Postby RusticZoe » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 pm

:lol:

LOL...he he he!

toddcl
Resident

Postby toddcl » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:03 pm

I wrote a long reply about how daft Robinson is but then thought it's a waste of time as he must know he's a prize prat. :shock:
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated into the collective

annie_d
Resident

Postby annie_d » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:17 pm

i have completly lost the plot...and the interest in the "rustic holidays" saga
anyway, anyway, love from me.

Jude

Re: Rustic Route Holidays

Postby Jude » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Ok Mr Robinson .. :shock: .I OBJECT. Do not tar all houses with the same brush.. We have a lovely house which we rent out in the beautiful village of Olvera. Rustic Route holidays are one of our agents - Owners Direct are the other ... I dont consider the house to be at all basic, in fact quite the reverse... we have had nothing but praise from our clients -but then one can't please everyone all of the time !!! ps. Casa Judit .... :P

ron
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ron » Tue May 01, 2007 12:18 am

My thanks to robinson for his campaign against rustic route. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have looked at their website and thought that I might use them for my next trip over. :D

Mind you, the properties don't look anywhere near as rustic as some I've stayed in AND thoughly enjoyed.

He probably missed Coronation St or EastEnders :wink: