Romantic Getaway......

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
jan400
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jan400 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:21 pm

Paula wrote:I´m sad to say I have never had a good meal in El Oceano in the 6 years since it was taken over by present owners, on whichever day of the week.
Maybe its a "me" thing.
can I ask why you've kept going back over a 6 year period if you've never liked it?

Dealer
Resident

Postby Dealer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:24 pm

claire4james wrote:Couldn't agree more,
Thanks for that topic closed, oh there is more! :lol:
claire4james wrote:are you really saying that your current funding only allows you to take said married women to graveyards and the beach??? :o ).
I have enough funds to take them anywhere their souls desire. :wink:
claire4james wrote:And to be honest, your welcome to your Shirley Valentines (although as a REAL man, I find the act of pursuing another mans wife demonstrates a real lack of character, I think you'll find this respect for other men is what seperates us men from you boys 8)
A real lack of character? Yeh you got me and why should I respect men when I just love their women? :wink:
Real men treat women like princesses and keep them happy and contented then they do not stray. Men who bully, ignore and take women for granted loose them to men like me, serves them right says I.
"A soul afraid of dying will never live"

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:51 pm

Come on Dealer, you know as well as I do, YOU ONLY CATCH THE DESPERATE ONES. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paula
Andalucia Guru

Postby Paula » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:29 pm

jan400 wrote:

can I ask why you've kept going back over a 6 year period if you've never liked it?
Yes of course you can :)
Generally because it has been with other people wanting to go. It isn´t somewhere I would choose for myself.

laclotte
Resident

Postby laclotte » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:41 pm

...................AT LAST (yes I am shouting - but still do notfeel the need for double spacing - …….from pure delight). A bit of healthy, humorous, witty and amusing ‘banter and debate'.
Ok guys….forget the ‘Amigo Lounge’ and welcome back!!
I knew you would miss us (as we did you of course)!! WOW .... has it been boring here recently.
- You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note -

Dealer
Resident

Postby Dealer » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:28 am

spanish hopes wrote:Come on Dealer, you know as well as I do, YOU ONLY CATCH THE DESPERATE ONES. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OUCH!

Just at the moment I couldn't catch a cold too busy at work to go out at night gallivanting anyway the weather is rotten and there are no victims around yet, maybe once the sun comes out! :wink:
"A soul afraid of dying will never live"

jules 2
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jules 2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Hotel Casablanca in Gaucin.
Used to be the home of a Spanish Countess before it was converted into a 'Boutique' Hotel. Doesn't have spa facilities but I'm sure you can arrange for some treatments through the hotel management.
jules 2

juliesteve&joe
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby juliesteve&joe » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:45 pm

The Hotel Bobadilla between Salinas & Iznajar. About 3/4 hour from Malaga, and beautiful. Tom Cruise goes there too, so may be an added bonus!
Wherever you go enjoy- sounds like bliss!