Dog Friendly Hotels In Vitoria Gasteitz

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
fearfulfred
Resident

Dog Friendly Hotels In Vitoria Gasteitz

Postby fearfulfred » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 am

Anyone know of any ?
Oh is out on a job there, and I and dog would like to go along, but the company has booked into one that doesn't allow dogs. Hope someone has stayed up there

Fred

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Postby Jool » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 am

Try website www.hoteles.es. I have found that many bars or hostals say no dogs on their adverts but if you phone and ask if you can bring your dog and make sure you say its a pet and house trained, well behaved etc they say yes. We stayed at the same hostal several times, website and everywhere else it said no dogs allowed but at least 4 other families had dogs with them, all spanish and there was a local labrador who regularly ate Sunday lunch there!. So its always worth asking.....

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Postby Jool » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:20 am

This website lists hotels that accept dogs

http://www.dimehoteles.com/hoteles-acep ... as-ht4.htm

Good luck

mirandamac
Resident

Postby mirandamac » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:28 am

Jool wrote: and there was a local labrador who regularly ate Sunday lunch there!. So its always worth asking.....
I now have this lovely picture of a Labrador, sitting up at the table, serviette tucked in his collar, using a knife and fork to enjoy his Sunday lunch. Not sure why the serviette as any real Labrador wouldn't spill ANY food.

fearfulfred
Resident

Postby fearfulfred » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:47 am

It does paint a lovely picture doesn't it. Unfortunately Tinker just does not have that kind of table manners ! I have been checking out that website and also received email from the company in Vitoria saying they are checking also and will email us when they have news. Thanks everyone . When we have something worked out I will post it.

Fred

fearfulfred
Resident

Postby fearfulfred » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Hola

the company has just emailed us with the name Hotel Paramo and it seems that it is dog friendly. We shall find out tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Fred