Good Torremolinos Restaurants

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Miro
Andalucia Guru

Re: Good Torremolinos Restaurants

Postby Miro » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm

They used to be just the first place on the right - then they took over the second place, and the first one on the laft as well. They now pretty much dominate the entrance to Pueblo Blanco! Pizzas, kebabs & jackets on the left, platos combinados on the right!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

Dominic Lopecas
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Dominic Lopecas » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:18 pm

I have visited most parts of Costa de Sol for E R Project, and to my surprise found most UK subjects with smalls business don't made any money and large majority will not be saveable by the end of the year.
1. Does the Spanish government has go the means to provide some financial help.?
2. IF financial help would be evailable can the business be keep going.?
3. I found the spending power to be very week which is understandable there isn't job to go..?
4. Spain 136% GDP deficit, Where all those business should start..?
5. I'm not sure that Spanish Government knows how to diversify and made Reforms reducing taxes to get the country out this mess..?

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:28 am

Miro wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm Hi BB, I know exactly where you are (well, not exactly which tower, hopefully the newly painted one with views of the biggest waste of money in town - the museum) so I'm surprised you didn't mention Lanjarrón as one of your regulars. Just up the hill past Sevillana's office (Calle Europa); either of the two are fine, we always go to the second one up (two brothers, allegedly don't speak, so whichever one you go to first will be the one you stick to!) simple food at good prices - the mains seem ridiculously cheap until you see the size of the starters! Always busy with Spanish & foreign locals.
I came to this thread to recommend lanjarron ! I've been going there for years. The deep fried berejena with miel de cana is especially good :)
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.