Ryanair online check-in

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
wendyakemp
Resident

Ryanair online check-in

Postby wendyakemp » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Just in case this is of any use.......I mis-counted my calendar and checked in 22 days in advance.
I printed the boarding passes for 4th august on 13th july and it still worked!!!
It still says on the web site a max of 15 days before but I suppose it must be a lot more as I've done it.

ajtg1952
Resident

Re: Ryanair online check-in

Postby ajtg1952 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm

The main problem with checking-in so early is that you then can no longer change any of the details of the flight. i.e. date, passenger name etc.

wendyakemp
Resident

Postby wendyakemp » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Its £100 to change those details so it makes no difference as its cheaper to buy a new flight. The only thing you can add cheaply is baggage an thats not my bag so no problem there :wink: .

carrowcrin
Resident

Postby carrowcrin » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm

at least you were smarter than me as i arrived a day late for my flight and thought it was under the impression that it was a computer blip when i was turned away at security, imagine my dissopointment when i realized it was possible for me to make a mistake..

wendyakemp
Resident

Postby wendyakemp » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm

One of my fears as I also do a collect from airport service in the u.k. the times people have given me the wrong date of return, particularly on long haul.
How did you fare, did they help you get a new ticket or what?
Met some guys in Malaga the other wek and they missed their flight though alcoholic poisoning, poor things. They found Easyjet did a good last minute deal, about 48 hours later.