Closure of Information Centre in Grazalema

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
rafiki
Resident

Re: Closure of Information Centre in Grazalema

Postby rafiki » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 pm

I am so sorry. Particularly for you, Sue and your staff who put so much into the centre.

In our village (edge of Doñana) they hold endless meetings about 'tourism' but they really don't know what it is all about. We have offered input but they are not interested.
Brian.

gavilan
Andalucia Guru

Postby gavilan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Just wanted to say that I share your disappointment and grief at what has happened to the Information Centre and the old flour mill at Grazelema... and yourself and your guides ... such a bitter blow after all your hard work ...

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 pm

gavilan wrote:Just wanted to say that I share your disappointment and grief at what has happened to the Information Centre and the old flour mill at Grazelema... and yourself and your guides ... such a bitter blow after all your hard work ...
I second that gavilan. Such a shame.
Brian.

Roz
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Roz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 am

Such a shame and great loss to the village. Over the last 4 years we visited the centre and bought many things ranging from the delicious rustic bread to artwork. Our future visits to the village will not be the same with not being able to pop in to the centre.

Clive we wish you well and knowing Eva am sure your new adventure will be a great success. Good luck.

:thumbup: