Looking for a second-hand GPS

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
hiker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Looking for a second-hand GPS

Postby hiker » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm about to purchase a hand held GPS systems for my mountains walks.
I've always relied on the old map and compass but I'm taking a mountaineering course with the Mountaineering federation and part of the course is how to use a GPS (properly :))

Amazon have some very good deals on-line but I thought I'd throw it out there to the A.com community to see if anyone has a second-hand one they might like to sell.
putting the "ANDA" into Andalucía..:)

detourer
Resident

Re: Looking for a second-hand GPS

Postby detourer » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi

PM me if you wish....... I have a couple of NEW handheld units [Garmin], 100% legal......for I would think secondhand prices :thumbup: .

Go to the grave in an attractive and well preserved body? Rather skid in sideways, women on each arm, champagne and credit card in each hand, body thoroughly used, abused, totally worn out and screaming …."WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE"

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Re: Looking for a second-hand GPS

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 pm

I've a Garmin GPS 60 which I bought but never used. Looks like detourer may be your man but this is here if you need it. I'm in the UK but it won't be a problem.

This is it here, I'd want nothing like that for it by the way

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/backcountr ... 009/gps-60
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.