Martos buses

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
deflo
Tourist

Martos buses

Postby deflo » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:26 am

I am in the process of buying a house in Martos and am looking for bus timetables from Martos to Jaen and Granada. I have searched published time tables but found conflicting and confusing information. Any advice appreciated.

WomBatt
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Martos buses

Postby WomBatt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:52 am

Between Jaen and Granada is certainly www.alsa.es

And a few moments googling gives this http://martos.es/index.php/tu-ciudad-2/ ... -autobuses

deflo
Tourist

Postby deflo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:15 am

Thank you,

It seems that Alsa buses depart hourly from Granada airport. Their buses from Jaen to Martos are only once a day. I will call the other company when I am there for the local details.

D

WomBatt
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby WomBatt » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:20 am

'It seems that Alsa buses depart hourly from Granada airport. ' - Unless you can show me some change in the last few days and not yet published on the schedules, certainly not so.

'I will call the other company when I am there for the local details.' - I am puzzled as to what more you would you want other than the fairly frequent published bus times I gave you in the link.