Malaga Airport Parking

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Parilla
Resident

Malaga Airport Parking

Postby Parilla » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:00 am

Has anyone used the Aena Parking website to book and pre pay a few days in the covered parking adjacent to the airport building - not the Long Term/mini bus one ? If so, is there a reserved section so you are guaranteed a spot no matter how busy it may be ?

Thanks,

Parilla

country boy
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alas.. Now back in the UK, but still keeping up with the current news in Andalucia.

Re: Malaga Airport Parking

Postby country boy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:42 am

I booked mine last night in P1, for 4 nights in March. €39.00. Club Cliente On the website. I paid by Card whilst booking but you can pay before exiting at the machine on level3 when you return if you prefer. I have never known the car park to be that busy but no you don't get a reserved spot. The upper levels are never full. Paying up front is simple and you just put your entrance ticket ( which has your registration number printed on it magically!) into the exit machine, the barrier lifts and off you jolly well go!

Parilla
Resident

Postby Parilla » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:10 am

Thanks Country Boy, I'll give it a go.

Parilla

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru

Postby spanish_lad » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:47 am

be aware that the car park is being painted right now, so there is less parking avaliable.
Alhaurin el Grande since ´99, working at the airport since 2011.