Gibraltar

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
pensure1988
Resident

Gibraltar

Postby pensure1988 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:21 am

Can anyone tell me ,if as a Permanent Resident with a UK Passport living in Spain , am I allowed to visit Gibraltar for shopping and exit again to Spain through the Border. Have the Coverid-19 rules been relaxed in this respect yet.

Thank You

David

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Re: Gibraltar

Postby BENIDORM » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:41 am

A friend of mine told me that they visited Gib the other day, no problem , they took their Residencia papers and other papers like a copy of the padron with them, quickly in to Gib. but a long wait as usual to get out...

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Gordon

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Went over yesterday. Not a single car infront of me at 10am. Straight through! That will probably never happen again. No mask wearing or social distancing in effect. Some shop staff wearing masks but thats of no use if no one else is. Morrisons the same. No different to normal except you had to ring to order a table in the restaurant that was empty! The t.phone was picked up by the counter staff member who had just told me to ring this number. You couldnt make it up..couldnt touch anything in the restaurant it was all brought to you. Yet the supermarket was jammed with ppl

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Gibraltar's track and trace app is available to download. Wonder how it will work with many coming from Spain?