Getting 2nd Vaccination added to passport

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
MsJonesy

Getting 2nd Vaccination added to passport

Postby MsJonesy » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:58 am

Hi, I would appreciate some guidance regarding getting a 2nd vaccination added to my Covid Passport

I am booked to go back to the UK in December. Have had Covid in January and my 1st Pfizer vaccination in June and received my covid passport to allow me to travel. But that is not accepted in UK and will need to quarantine. Yesterday i went to the vaccination centre in San Pedro and told that Andalucía do not give the 2nd vaccination if you have already had Covid. Please can someone advise if they have found a way round this and where and how I can get it or do i need to travel to another region to get it otherwise going back to the UK in the foreseeable future is impossible for me?? Many thanks in advance

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Re: Getting 2nd Vaccination added to passport

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:19 pm

Sorry, can't help, but welcome to the forum :-)
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:27 pm

MsJonesy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:58 am Hi, I would appreciate some guidance regarding getting a 2nd vaccination added to my Covid Passport

I am booked to go back to the UK in December. Have had Covid in January and my 1st Pfizer vaccination in June and received my covid passport to allow me to travel. But that is not accepted in UK and will need to quarantine. Yesterday i went to the vaccination centre in San Pedro and told that Andalucía do not give the 2nd vaccination if you have already had Covid. Please can someone advise if they have found a way round this and where and how I can get it or do i need to travel to another region to get it otherwise going back to the UK in the foreseeable future is impossible for me?? Many thanks in advance

How long have you been there and do you have official residencia ?

Bert Selby
Tourist

Postby Bert Selby » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:48 pm

It is certainly correct that in Andalucia they only give one dose vaccine to those that have already had Covid.
Do you have a 'COVID-19 recovery certificate' These are accepted by Spain as an alternative to the Vaccine certificate or the PCR test for entry.
Perhaps UK has something similar.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:55 am

I think the 'recovered from Covid' pass only lasts 6 months. I understand you are covered from 11 days after a positive test up to day 180, so this may not apply if the OP had it in January.