Entering Spain from another E U area.

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Manchesteral
Resident

Entering Spain from another E U area.

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:16 pm

Anyone help me out with a definitive answer here.

I am an E U citizen with an E U passport. much of the time I live in Spain but I came to Finland in February for some urgent and important medical care which is not available to me in Spain.

I have had 2 Astra zeneca jabs and I have certification to prove that.

I am planning to travel to Spain (Gran Canaria) in December of this year, do I need any other kind of paperwork or documentation when I arrive in Gran Canaria ? thanks in advance AL !

I should mention that I also have residencia in Spain !

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Re: Entering Spain from another E U area.

Postby Pamela1 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Al it sounds to me that you have everything you need and i'd be very surprised if someone came along and said otherwise.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:41 pm

I think you can just come here and only need to do the passenger locator form to enter. My OH is travelling back from the UK in the next few weeks and that is how I understand it, and that is same for the EU nations.

From the Vueling site:
Entry Requirements in Spain
Fully Vaccinated Passengers

Spain is open to fully vaccinated passengers and are exempt from quarantine and from presenting a negative COVID-19 test result.

Also, each passenger must pre-register electronically prior to departure, passengers will not be able to travel without the QR code.

There is an article about Finland being high reisk but then only seems to want proof of vaccination to enter:
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/s ... ece-italy/

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:50 pm

Thank you for the replies, how do I pre register electronically, I have the Q R code in my cellphone plus a paper copy ?

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:47 pm

https://www.spth.gob.es/ Pre register - is about filling out the passenger locator form, it can't be completed until 48hrs before you travel. The form asks for passport details, flight and seat number, address where you will stay...They also want the date when you completed both vaccines which would be the date of your 2nd vaccination. It's pretty straight forward...Once it's done you will get a QR code which you can save to your phone, you can also print a paper copy. You will either have a downloaded copy proving you have had both vaccines or you may have a paper copy which you will need to take with you..That's it you are good to go.. :D